Jul 27, 2008

work it girrrrl

I think I'm going to start running in the mornings :(
ugh and God knows how much I hate excercise. Or anything that requires me to physically move. Not that I'm lazy or anything. It's just that I prefer mental stimulation :]
But seeing as how a large portion of my family is fat, as my aunt keeps reminding me, it's almost genetically impossible for me to stay skinny for long, and I've just been lucky so far. Well, my luck is running out and I have the lovehandles to prove it :(
Ugh I hate the word skinny. It reminds me of starving children in Africa. No, I don't think of myself as skinny, but modelesque.
And even if I had wanted to put on a few pounds I think it would be better if I didn't.
Because my genes don't do curvy. They do fat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha
looooool
fattie
love u
smoooooches