Sep 17, 2008

On that Note...

So today was the first of many buscapades. I finally paid a visit to my alma matter (Okay, so I have only a vague idea what that is, but I'm assuming it means previous school..?) and to be honest, it kinda made me sad. Not in a danggit, I should have stayed here way, but more of a Wow, this place was a large part of my life for a long time and I'm really gonna miss it.
But you know what? That's okay. That chapter of my life is closed, and yes, I will miss it, but that doesn't mean I can't open it back up and reread it like a favorite Harry Potter book. Just as long as it doesn't stop me from writing the next chapter.
God I am feeling way too nostalgic.
I think I'm going to go get lost in a gigantic tub of caramel popcorn and some Law and Order SVU.
I love me some SVU (:

1 comment:

So@24 said...

Damn. Makes me want to visit my old school.

Ahhhh life.