Sep 17, 2008

Obsession, not the perfume but just as strong


How could this happen? How could the world's most perfect couple break up?
Yes, I'm talking about Gossip Girl's Dan and Serena, and yes, I'll admit it, I'm a little obsessed.
It's just that Monday nights episode actually made me sad. The scene where they broke up was so emotional. And Gossip Girl isn't the kind of show that makes you feel anything. It's the one you watch and say, "Well this absolutely ridiculously fake," but you race to the TV set every Monday night at 8 anyways.
I guess I've just invested too much into their relationship. Their fake on-screen relationship that is. I hear they're together in real life, though :-O Ohhhhhh.
And I know this blog was pointless, but I felt I owed it to the memory of their relationship.
And God stop looking at me like I'm an idiot, I know it's just TV.
You know, I've always wanted to be on TV. OR at least for my life to resemble a TV show. So much drama, the people are so beautiful, the clothes expensive, the makeup flawless, and life is so exciting! Compared? My life seems so boring.
Maybe I'll move to Cali and waitress in a restaurant while I audition for shows and movies in my spare time. I'm sure I'll get something, even if it IS just a tiny little part and all they call me is Girl 7. Little things lead to bigger things, right? Forget journalism and law. I want to quit my (admittedly nonexistent) job, drop out of college, get in my car (Drivers ed starts saturday!), move to Hollywood, live on the outskirts of 90210 (yes! I love that show, too) and become the next Audrey Hepburn.
Realistic, not so much. Interesting, you betcha.
You know you love me (how gossip girl was THAT?!),
Jxxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally agree Dan and Serena are the most amazing couple alive! Their right next to The notebook couple. Oh, how I would love to live like 90210! Great post!