And every new year practically REQUIRES a list of resolutions. A list of ways you will better your life. A list that will
1) I will eat healthy. I realize that I have been saying this forever, but this time I actually mean it. My body is a temple, my body is a temple, my body is a temple... this mantra is to be repeated 50 times before bed.
2) I will do all my homework. I'm an expert slacker, but I've managed to get by unscathed. My luck is due to run out soon.
3) I will be organized. I will realize that my floor does not serve as additional closet space, and I really am sick and tired of waking up an hour early just to find my phone.
4) I will get to know more
5) I will write. Because I have things to say and
6) I will get over my obsession with Chuck Bass. Oh, who am I kidding. Our relationship (okay, I realize that is a bit of a stretch) is well documented. Case in point.
7) I will save money. I will, I will, I will. I am a fan of nice, expensive shoes that I cannot afford. I would like to be able to afford them.
8) I will follow this list. I will let it change my life. This took a substantial amount of time, and I will NOT let it go to waste.
Change is in the air! Challenge yourselves, push the edge a bit. As Dr. Seuss said, You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose. Truer words have never been spoken.
be love <3