Oct 13, 2008

Do you think you're too good to talk to me or something?

I've decided I will become more open.
Not open in like a slutty way, but open as in with my personality.
More outgoing, there you go, that's the word I was looking for.
So I've noticed that college people are pretty chill. They all talk to each other even if they don't know each other.
And I want to be like that! I want to meet all the cool people at PCC, I really, really do.
I just can't.
I'm a snob.
Yes, I said it.
I'm not proud, no, no, it's just like a defense mechanism or something.
I really do love people and getting to know people and meeting new people, it's just not something I do too often.
So tomorrow I will start a conversation with three, no, one, new person.
Whaaaat ?
I gotta start small, don't I?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha you make me laugh. I'm the exact way I don't talk to many people other than the ones I know.One thing I wish I knew was myself to be open with my personality.