Things that suck about growing up:
1. Meetings. I went to a board meeting today for the community college association, and it was so shitty. Not to mention there's this creeper that I've met at other leadership conferences who looks at me like I'm the little red riding hood to his big bad wolf. Not to mention the fact that these retards cannot do anything in a day, so tomorrow's part two. whooooo hoooo
2. Responsibilities. All of them. WTF man, I actually have to write in my planner because I have so much to do, and if I don't do it then I'm going to be held accountable. Accountability sucks.
3. I'm tired alllll the time. This may be because I stay up all night reading, but I'd like to think it's because I'm growing up.
4. I HAVE NO TIME TO READ ANYMORE. I love books. This makes me sad :(
5. People expect me to actually know what the eff is going on in the world. Leave me the eff alone man, all I'm thinking about is how much I miss my bed.
6. You can't take naps without looking lazy.
7. Responsibility. Did I already say that? My bad.
wahhhhh :( i miss middle school.
wait. no. i hated middle school because that's when i went through this particularly embarrassing ghetto phase that I will be sure to blog about later.
i miss last year when I didn't do student government, and i didn't have meetings, and i didn't give a flying f)(#* about the world.
but then again i don't.
i guess it's just one of those