“We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.”
1) Who signs up for the email list of every cause I support (or want to support) and never opens the
2) Who realizes she is walking the wrong way in a public setting, and then keeps walking the wrong way because to turn around would make her look like an idiot
3) Promises to do her homework in the morning no matter what, and then decides not to (even though she knew she wouldn't)
4) Who gets writers lust. I can't be the only one who reads a piece of writing that is so amazing it makes me wish with all my heart that I had written it.
5) Who knows she shouldn't say something out loud, but says it anyway
6) Who has a "Things to Google" list
7)Who nods her head intelligently in class, even when I have no idea what people are talking about
8) Who looks up shoes online that I won't be able to afford anytime soon. Case in point.
9) Who thinks everyone deserves to appreciate how funny I am, so if I make a joke the first time and no one laughs, I'll assume it's because they didn't hear me, so I'll repeat it.
It's not like I'll be able to hear if they laugh or not because I'll be laughing too hard
10) I can't be the only one who stays up all night, thinking about everything,
mostly John Mayer and wondering what everyone else in the world does when they can't fall asleep, and the internet has gotten boring, and there are no more books to read, and the last person you texted has fallen long asleep