Yes, I'm a day late, but I have a good reason. I was perfecting my New Year's Resolutions. So, without further ado:
1) Eat more fruits and vegetables (I'm getting old! My mother would say that 18 is hardly old, but if you want to live till you're 100 you have to plan early)
2) Stop gossiping (my friends have little faith in me. true this should say gossip less, but i am nothing if not ambitious)
3) Do more homework (4.0 this term say whaaaaa! I know I've been saying this since sixth grade, but I can practically taste it)
4) Read more books (good books keep souls pure and free from wickedness, trust me)
5) Complain less (
This is going to be soooo hard to do! Nothing further
every once in a while more ( I boxed on Wii sports yesterday and I almost had a heart attack. Not to mention the fact that my muscles are aching.)
7) Be nicer to my brothers and sisters (This will be hard, trust me. Sometimes I wonder if they're the Devil's long lost children)
that's all for now :) I'll let you know how it goes!
What are your resolutions?