1. The road returning home is always half as long as the road leaving home. Home is like a magnet, it pulls you closer and draws you in.
2. ID pictures, weather it's a school ID, a license (WHICH I NOW HAVE BTW!!!), or a passport are always ugly. Do not judge a girl by her ID card because she always looks ten times better in real life.
3. You can love someone without liking them in the least.
4. Sneaking out is a lot harder then it looks in the movies.
5. You shouldn't wear a purple shirt when you have purple streaks in your hair, or else you run the risk of looking like a clown.
"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
I may not know much, though on any given day I may act like I know it all, but by God's grace I am learning.